Bonjour,
 here is my app code and  the trace. thanks for your help.

#app.rb
require 'camping'
require 'sqlite3'

Camping.goes :App

 module App::Models
 #models

    class Personne < Base

    end

 #migrations

    class BasicFields < V 1.0
        def self.up
            create_table Personne.table_name do |t|
                t.string :nom
                t.text :prenom
                t.timestamps

            end

        end

        def self.down
            drop_table Personne.table_name

        end

    end

 end

module App::Controllers
    class Index
        def get

        @env.inspect
        end
    end
    class Create
        def get
        Personne.create :nom => 'super', :prenom =>'man'
        redirect R(Index)

        end
    end
end

def App.create

    App::Models::Base.establish_connection(
        :adapter =>'sqlite3',
        :database => 'app.db'

    )

end

#########
and the trace (546)

   -

/usr/share/ruby/1.9/gems/1.9.1/gems/activerecord-4.0.2/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/connection_pool.rb:
   in retrieve_connection
   1.
      2. # Locate the connection of the nearest super class. This can be an
      3. # active or defined connection: if it is the latter, it will be
      4. # opened and set as the active connection for the class it was
      defined
      5. # for (not necessarily the current class).
      6. def retrieve_connection(klass) #:nodoc:
      7. pool = retrieve_connection_pool(klass)
   1. (pool && pool.connection) or raise ConnectionNotEstablished...
   1. end
      2.
      3. # Returns true if a connection that's accessible to this class has
      4. # already been opened.
      5. def connected?(klass)
      6. conn = retrieve_connection_pool(klass)
      7. conn && conn.connected?