Hi Jack,

Indeed, I can open tutorial 3 from your forked github location
successfully without causing segfaults. I'll post if compilation of the
simulink model fails.

So where exactly is the problem? In mlib_devel or incompatible changes
in Xilinx System Generator?

Thanks!

Gopal

--
Gopal Narayanan                          Ph #: (413) 545 0925
Department of Astronomy                  e-mail: go...@astro.umass.edu