Hi JP, Wes,

We need the DDR3 rather urgently (time scale of 1 to 2 months), and Rurik
Primiani has recently been working on it.  Laura Vertatschitsch will be joining
our group in September and we had her in mind to help with this too though
recently concluded her start date isn't soon enough.

Of course these efforts should be coordinated, and your note, JP, is certainly
apropos and well timed for us.

I'll leave it to Rurik to describe what he has been doing, he talked a bit
about bus interfaces, so perhaps the PPC comes into it.

Cheers,

Jonathan