Hi everyone, thanks you for your comments.
I have installed matlab 2013a, and tut3.slx was oppened, but when I compile
it (run xps) I get the following error
-----
Failed to find 'XSG core config' in library 'xps_library' referenced
by 'tut3/XSG
core config'
-----
So I'm working in it.
With respect to tut3.mdl, it shows the same error