I'd propose to wait for a short while (until Monday or so). I think
there are some issues with bootstrapping (discussed with Jonathan
yesterday) and some of the things in CHANGES.txt are currently not
true. I'm working on bootstrap/move issues currently, so I'd propose
to wait to fix most obvious of them before giving trunk any "official"
beta status.

Also, it would be nice to have proactive repair in as well.

Best regards,
-Jaakko