I should follow up and say that that Facebook group has become
immensely popular, currently with 11.4K members, and may well have the
broadest reach of any electronic group related to birds in the basin
(though they still lose out to "Bald Eagles of Onondaga Lake" with
18.8K members), and may well be "required reading" (or viewing) for
those wanting to keep tabs on sightings at the MNWR.

Suan

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")