The snowy egret hung around until dusk last night, then flew to the north. With today’s nice weather, perhaps it will stick around. It has been seen down by the spillway, across the river and the gull tree across from the main pool. I understand it has been quite active. When I was there later yesterday it flew around three areas. If you go and don’t see it, check on the rocks by the spillway or across the river.

-Laurie

Sent from my iPhone