All.
I need to purchase a 50 lb bag of sunflower seed.  Since the one I just
finished I have had for a long time (my  temporary victory on the squirrel
wars) I decided to call Agway and was disappointed to hear  that they do not
stock Turek and it's  now  a not local brand  and its $34.99 for a 50 lb bag. I
also called Tractor Supply and they have a 40 lb bag  for $19.99. Any advice as
to the quality of the sunflower seeds from Tractor Supply or this current
vendor at Agway. The price difference is dramatic so I am tempted to switch to
Tractor Supply.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Barbara Eden

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")