I just found the information about local sunflower seeds. Here's the
important info from that email:

His name is Jon Snow and is 3 generation of the SnoFarm in Brooktondale
(town of Caroline) 644 Buffalo Rd.

He is offering 40 lbs. bag of black oil for $25.00 each, locally grown and
harvested.

He accepts cash and check, sorry no Venmo.

The best time for pick up are evenings and weekends.

His phone number is 607-351-8693 give him a call to order and arrange a
pick up time.

πŸ’ Madonna

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")