Along the lines of the recent inquiry on sunflower seed, does anyone have a
good source (preferably local but could be online) or at least some helpful
guidance on choosing nyjer seed? I always feel uncertain about purchasing
it after I learned some time ago that it often dries out or is moldy, even
while still on shelf.

Thanks so much in advance,
Melissa

Melissa Groo

Wildlife and Conservation Photographer

Winner of the The Wildlife Society's 2023 “Ding Darling Memorial Award for
Wildlife Stewardship Through Art"

www.melissagroo.com
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/melissagroo/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/melissa.groo>

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023 at 3:41 PM Barbara B. Eden <b...@cornell.edu> wrote:

> Thanks everyone for your advice
>
> I went to the Agway downtown They have just received a delivery of local
> sunflower seeds
>
> With tax it is $32.39 for 50 lbs
>
> Best,
>
> Barbara

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")