Dear all,
We have solved the problem. Data processing in P1 looks better (six
molecules in ASU), and Zanuda shows a P 1 21 1 symmetry (three molecules in
ASU), Rfactor/Rfree drops to 0.20978/0.25719 in the first round
of refinement (without put waters, ligands, etc.).

Indeed, there were one more molecule in ASU, but the over-merged data in
an orthorhombic lattice hid the correct solution.

Thank you very much for all your suggestions, they were very important to
solve this problem.

Cheers,

Andrey