First - I dont think you have a 3rd molecule where you have put it - or at
least not one with full occupancy. Those maps are a clear indication that
something is wrong. What is the Matthews coefficient for the numbers in the
asymmetric unit?

Presumably your processing gave you a lattice which fitted the diffraction
spots? ie you didnt miss a set of observations? You should see that at the
data processing stage, and the different integration programs also try to
report it. If there is non-crystallographic translation that can confuse
things a bit; some classes of reflections might be systematically weak, but
you can find if there is such a phenomena by doing a patterson. Or run
ctruncate after merging the data - it checks this, and so does Xtriage.
All these options will also check for twinning. If there is NCT then that
could explain the high Rfactor.

Are the spots nicely shaped? There are some cases of sheared crystals,
which usually show up in distorted diffraction spots.

If this is so and you have integrated the data according to an orthogonal
lattice, there is nothing to stop you merging those observations in a low
symmetry. Pointless gives you good statistics on the scoring for different
symmetry operators.
You can either run MR again in that symmetry - check all SGS consistent
with the pointgroup, or try to work out how to position your P22121
solution in the new SG.  There may well be 2n+1 copies of your molecule
when you double the size of the asymmetric unit -  all hard to check
without more information.
Good luck Eleanor