Dear Andre,

66% solvent is on the high side but not a good reason for poor resolution.
Other with similaa solvent content have achieved resolutions of 1.5 Ang. and even better. I would screen at a lower protein concentration. It will require more precipitant
and you should end up with less water in the cell.

Enrico.