Dear Andre,

you could try with the protocol described in the following paper

Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. 2013 69,920-3.
Using high-throughput in situ plate screening to evaluate the effect of dehydration on protein crystals. Douangamath A, Aller P, Lukacik P, Sanchez-Weatherby J, Moraes I, Brandao-Neto J.

It gives very good results with membrane proteins where the water content is high.

Danilo