Hi,

you changed something, and although it seems very small a change, this
can make a difference between crystals and non-crystals. And removing
the His-Tag is not a small change, since it influences the net charge.

The first thing to try is micro and macro-seeding. If they don't work,
you may need to screen again.

Best,
Tim

--