Dear colleagues,

EMBL-EBI (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/) is running a worldwide survey to understand usage of its resources (there are several dozen, including UniProt, Ensembl, ChEMBL, EuropePMC, PDBe, EMDB/EMPIAR and many more). We would like to ask you to forward this request within your department, company or institution. We are interested in responses from a wide range of scientists, in particular those who do not think of themselves as bioinformaticians. The results are extremely valuable to EBI in helping us to understand our users, and our users' needs.

Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2017_EBI_survey

Many thanks!

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
Head of Molecular and  Cellular Structure
ger...@ebi.ac.uk pdbe.org emdb-empiar.org
PA: Pauline Haslam   pdbe_ad...@ebi.ac.uk