I have come across a key paper in my field that describes an enzyme mechanism.
Their work is based on a deposited structure – by other authors - that is
incorrectly interpreted.

Is there a process for removing a demonstrably wrong structure (deposited by
others) from the PDB and replacing it with a correctly interpreted structure
based on the original data? Or is there an alternative, and generally
recognized, way of getting the correct structure in the public domain?

Many thanks for your advice on this matter.

Trevor Sewell

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This e-mail is subject to UCT policies and
e-mail disclaimer published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21
650 9111. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by
the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse
via cs...@uct.ac.za