Hi Patrick,

I have met the same issue and that is very bad for any micro-focus beam and
small crystals. I have talked with Mitegen and they are developing a new type
of reusable base having an improvement for this issue. You may get some update
from them. But, I do not use the reusable bases anymore.

Best wishes,
Tao-Hsin