Hi Phoebe -

Your email got me wondering about this as well, so over the weekend I
downloaded BioViewer (simple and relatively intuitive, few customizable
options), and iMolview (more complex user interface, with more
information—e.g. sequence, chain IDs—and more granular control of
representation) on iOS.  Not sure if there is an Android version for either
of those but if you're working with iPads, they might be worth a closer
look.

Cheers,
Jared