For info, barring disasters, the mini map viewer I put together (minimapai.de)
should now work with maps produced by Gemmi sf2map.

I did not realise the default axis order (i.e. fast, medium, slow) had changed.
Anyway, I think it now works with both the new- and old-style maps.

Cheers, Jon.C.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile