>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Jun 12 11:19:36 2002

>And for the record joerg, if you had a paypal "donate" button for the open
>source cdrecord, I would donate for that too.

If somebofy helps me to set up an account why not.

The main difference between me and the RH Germany guy seems to be that
I am really busy with writing Free Software and don't have the time
to look for things like paypal.

>I won't support closed-source binaries though.

If you like to protect  leading edge SW you sometimes need.
Look what is going on with ghostview....

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]               (uni)  If you don't have iso-8859-1
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           (work) chars I am J"org Schilling