On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> >> Look what is going on with ghostview....
> >What's going on? (i dont use ghostview)
> If you don't know this story, why then did you join this discussion?

Because you brought up ghostview at the very end of the discussion. You're
asking me why I joined the beginning of a discussion based on an arbitrary
condition you imposed at the very ending of the discussion?

Maybe there's a communication gap because english isn't your primary
language. Your arguments are not making any sense to me...

> Ghostview is closed source and old versions are distributed under something
> smilar to GPL.

So it's justification to keep cdrecord-prodvd closed source?

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]