Greetings folks,

A couple questions if you will:

(a) Is CenterIM still maintained?  I'd noticed some issues with centerim that
have been
going on a while and I was wondering if anyone was maintaining it anymore?

(b) If it is not being maintained anymore, does anyone know of an alternative to
CenterIM?  I need something that can access Yahoo IM that is capable of using a
console /
text interface (preferably built upon curses or ncurses).  The YIM protocol
seems to be
broken the last few months.  I noticed connection issues arose in CIM around
the same
time as with Pidgin, but the Pidgin / GAIM issues have been long since resolved.

I hope nobody takes any offensive to my inquiry as none is intended.  I really
like CIM a
lot, it's great software.  If this is the end of the road for CIM I would at
least like to
offer a shout out of gratitude to the authors as it served its purpose well for
a very
long time, your efforts were or are appreciated.

Warm regards to all,
-Ed