Hi!

It's not (yet) the end of CIM, it's just a matter of fact that the yahoo
problems can not be fixed at the moment.
Actually, I've ported CIM4 to current libyahoo several weeks back, I'm missing "only" support for SSL sockets (I'm trying to use existing code from centerim, but it was too much for one afternoon and I haven't had another yet). If someone's willing to fix this final issue, I'd be glad to provide my WIP code. Other option is to wait till I have time (and mood :) ) for finishing this up (I know it's been a while and am sorry about it).

                 Bye
                     Roger