On 08/08/16 21:05, Levente Birta wrote:

But how can I add achieve this only with ip route command ... without route?
Can I add this in any config files (ex: route-enp2s0)?

Hi Levente.

The iproute2 man page for each command is rather well documented on CentOS 7. For instance, to view the specifics of *ip route*, type *man ip-route*. On older versions of CentOS, all commands to ip have been lumped into *m**an ip*.

Also, would you care to explain why you'd want to have the same subnet on 2 interfaces of the same device? If both networks had a host with the same IP, and another host on either one of the networks needed to talk to one of them, how would the router know which one to talk to?

I have encountered this before where one company acquired another and they both had same subnet IP's. Before we renumbered one of the subnets, we resolved this via iptables mungling and policy routing. So, it's doable, but why when there's plentiful supply of RFC1918 IP addresses?

Regards,
ak.