> Anyone have any links for sample sites using Flash in a
> business application?

I remember Dave Watts posting a message with a link to an org-chart that was
done in Flash in response to a post about org-charts built on CF... Though
when I looked at it, I must admit, I found it very confusing ... but
nonetheless, it was Flash with a business application...

Then there's my chat room http://www.turnkey.to/talkontap which... although
it's not specifically a business app and not being used for any business
purposes currently, chat is certainly applicable to business, i.e. technical
support, inexpensive conferencing, etc...

Incidentally, I personally find "skip intro" stuff annoying regardless of
the type of site... although I have seen sites where I think the use of
smaller flash movies does make the site more attractive without detracting
from the content... http://www.siteobjects.com is a fantastic example: take
a close look at their new logo. :)

Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer