> Compared to Flash 5.

Well that doesn't have very much appeal for ColdFusion people without
Flash experience.

> Etrade has a stock quote component on their home page.  People would
put
> the quote in, reload the whole page to get the data.  They changed it
> a Flash piece, only that changed.  Saved around $400 million for them
in
> bandwidth charges.

That is just one example. While I am sure you or others can think of
other examples like that one -- I certainly can -- the example is just
using a Flash piece embedded in an html page. MM has proposed doing away
with html entirely for a Flash front-end. In those cases I don't see the
bandwidth reduction at all.

-Matt