Thx!  I'll try that next time.. don't want to spam them again =P

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Duckworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 3:05 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfmail problem

Another solution is to simply delay between each email to avoid a
connection problem.
This code will delay for 1 second.  Put it in your loop and I'm sure it
will work perfectly.
It will take under a minute to send out your entire batch and not fail.
It sounds like your mail server isn't spooling the outbox.

<cfset createObject('java', 'java.lang.Thread').sleep(1000)>

Ryan Duckworth
Macromedia ColdFusion Certified Professional
Uhlig Communications
10983 Granada Lane
Overland Park, KS 66207
(913) 754-4272