Hi all,
I have a couple of clients who manage their own mail servers.  I host their
websites.  In a simple contact form using CFMail, the message being sent to
the client works fine.  But as best practice, I always generate a
confirmation email back to the sender, so they can have a record of what
they asked (as well as a feel good that the mail was sent).

Problem is, CFMail can't send the confirmation back to the end user's "TO:"
address. I always get the message in the mail log of:

Invalid Addresses; nested exception is: javax.mail.SendFailedException: 550
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address rejected: No such domain at this
location ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

In the DNS at the website, I have an MX record pointing to their mail
server, as well as an A record pointing to their mail server's IP.

I have a feeling that it's a relay setting or something else at the client's
mail server.

Here's the code I use on many sites, I'm only having problems with the
second CFMail call when used where the client hosts the mail on their
servers:

<!--- Mail which goes to the website owner --->
<!--- This works fine and the client receives the message --->
<cfmail to="#VARIABLES.sendmailtoowner#"
 from="#REQUEST.contact#"
 username="#REQUEST.contact#"
 password="#REQUEST.smtpPWD#"
 subject="#VARIABLES.sendmailownersubject#"
 bcc="#REQUEST.bccMail#"
 server="#REQUEST.mailserver#">
#VARIABLES.SiteOwnerMessage#
<cfmailparam name="Reply-To" value="#VARIABLES.sendmailtoowner#">
<cfmailparam name="Message-ID"
value="<#CreateUUID()[EMAIL PROTECTED]>">
</cfmail>

<!--- Mail which goes to the user who filled out the newContact --->
<!--- this is the part that craps out; in this case, [EMAIL PROTECTED] --->
<cfmail to="#newContact.emailaddress#"
 from="#REQUEST.contact#"
 username="#REQUEST.contact#"
 password="#REQUEST.smtpPWD#"
 subject="#VARIABLES.sendmailendusersubject#"
 bcc="#REQUEST.bccMail#"
 server="#REQUEST.mailserver#">
#VARIABLES.EndUserMessage#
<cfmailparam name="Reply-To" value="#VARIABLES.sendmailtoowner#">
<cfmailparam name="Message-ID"
value="<#CreateUUID()[EMAIL PROTECTED]>">
</cfmail>

Here's what the failed message looks like in the mail log:
server:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:25
from:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
bcc:
replyto:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject:  Contact Form Submittal Acknowledgement from
SingerWallcoverings.com
type:  text/plain; charset=UTF-8
body:
body:  Thank you for visiting Singer Wallcoverings on the web.
body:  For your reference, since you provided inquiry comments, they are
listed here:
body:
body:
body:
body:  Comments: Hi,
body:  Running a logic check.
body:  Please reply to let me know you received this.
body:  -----------------------------------------------
body:  We will follow up shortly regarding your e-mail message.
body:  In the meantime, if you have another question or need further
information,
body:  please contact us:
body:
body:  Singer Wallcoverings