I tried to decipher the SQL injection which hits my websites thousand
times for this week.
I found this particular code (it's attacking MS SQL):

select a.name,b.name from sysobjects a,syscolumns b where a.id=b.id
and a.xtype='u' and (b.xtype=... or b.xtype=... or b.xtype=... or b.xtype=...)

The remaining code is appending script src="http://jjmaoduo.3322.org/csrss/w.js
to every string columns found in the whole SQL DB.

Now this is real bad for shared hosting customers.
Cause even if we protect our sites, that SQL simply queries all
tables in the SQL server.
So, if you found your data compromise, the leak may have been caused
by other sites that are using the same SQL machine, duh!

Better alert your webhosting company too.

Rizal

ColdFusion Custom Tags And More
http://www.masrizal.com