Yup,
that's correct Justin. Just a warning sign though :)
I switch my hosting back in 2003, because the system event though it
gives me my own SQL user/pass
but it actually can see and queries other DB on the same machine (wrong priv).
My current hosting, also allows user to query 3-4 other DB, but i
think those DB are sample templates (northwind etc) - well hopefully :D

My sites are so far so good. Those SQL i got from the webserver log.

I put my own cf_trimvars tag in Application.cfm to translate all
passed parameters.
It makes sure all inputs are safe and won't be executed as command in
SQL server.

Rizal

ColdFusion Custom Tags And More
www.masrizal.com