I have an application where the client's code, containing some CFGrid tags
works fine on the production server built by a previous developer, but when
I load all that code onto my dev server, so i have a local working copy,
 the CFGRID tags dont work.

I'm guessing this is because I have a non-default layout of my dev server's
ColdFusion code, and therefore i need to use the scriptsrc attribute in the
CFFORM tag.   (the clue i'm working on is the error message in place of the
grid, which says
[quote]
load: class coldfusion.applets.CFGridApplet.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: coldfusion.applets.CFGridApplet.class
[/quote]

The java error message also says:
[quote]
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19
Using JRE version 1.6.0_19-b04 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Michael
[/quote]

So here's my question:

[A]  do you think the cause of this problem is that the location of the
CFGRID code is non-standard and therefore i need to use the scriptsrc=
attibute of the CFFORM tag?
[B]  If yes,   where is it to be found?  what am i looking for?
[C] if No, what do you think is the problem and therefore the solution?

--
Cheers
Mike Kear