Dave,

You are correct but stuff slips through the cracks. It's how well you can
track back the error to the source when it occurs that will dictate if the
code will be fixed when or if it happens. I can show a pretty nice user
friendly error, but the question remains the same. How will I track errors
in my site back to the template it occurs on and how did the user create
that error. Simply put, Adobe has not developed much of an error tracking
system. Now a days, I am tracking not only every click event and on which
element up the DOM tree but also using that information when catching server
errors that will help me figure out how it happened. I'd bet some of the
other developers here would pay good money to have the same system in place
for their websites.