How do you catch compile time errors when they occur? Regardless if a
template was tested or not. I understand best practices and that your code
should be tested but it doesn't mean it will never happen. So when it does,
how do you deal with it? If I get a server error from my applications, I get
an email but these are run time only errors. So logging is good for tracing
but not for learning if and when they occur. Seems like any error regardless
of how it happens should be sent through onError since ColdFusion doesn't
have any build tools so to speak to check before run time occurs. I figured
out a solution but it only works for ajax requests (pass back the html to a
function if the error code is 500). I'm not sure about page requests.