Yes and no. It's the same guy who used the hole in Galleon to hack into HoF
and Forta.com last year. At least he's using the same code. I found pieces
of it in files around the site, though he didn't get access through CF this
time (that I could see).

While I have his adsense ID, Google will not give me any information as to
who he is, where, or anything else. I do know that the IP used to run some
of the scripts traces to China and his communications with me are definitely
the result of a translation program. If I dedicated the time to it I could
get a better idea of who he is and what else he's done but it's currently
not worth the time and effort on my part.

Now if someone wants to sponsor me to investigate further... :)

As an aside, tracing the IP that he used to access some of his scripts
landed me in China (again).