I have an IP or two and I KNOW that Google has his information as
they've been paying him adsense revenue. Unfortunately, they will not
give that information out. I'm wondering what they need to get access
to the information. Lawyer letter? Court order? FBI warrant?

As you can probably see, the site is down again and he's asking to get
on my domain account so he can get his adsense account back. Like I'm
going to trust him with his behavior.