Have I reported a guy from China to the police? No.
Was I afraid that he would do more damage in retaliation? Yes.
Am I still afraid? Yes, but I'm more angry than afraid so he's in trouble
now.
What am I going to do? First I'm going to get all of the information I can
from others who have been effected by him in the past. Then I'm going to
provide that and my own information to the FBI cyber crimes division and to
Google. This includes his Google adsense account number. Google's already
pulled his adsense account but there may be more they can do as they have a
presence in China. If there's a way to prosecute him, I'm all for it.
If anyone has contacts at the FBI, at Google, or in China, especially in the
government and/or police, please contact me off list. I'd love to get
someone over there to get this guy.
If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks