Please - I dont want this to degenerate into a 'my ide is better than your
ide'.     I'm not going back to CF Studio.  I dont REALLY even want to
leave Dreamweaver - i dont have the time to learn a new IDE now but I'm
forced to because Adobe wont allow sensible use of Dreamweaver for
ColdFusion even though they  have every other technology known to man in
there.

Thank you Will.   Actually I'm not using file view - I'm still learning the
terminology for CFBuilder 3.  I have made a project for one of my existing
sites.  I can see all my files there on my dev machine.  But I can't make
it link to the remote (production) server so I can upload files.    But
when I do try to export using the FTP setup,  i get an error message that
says "/AFPCMS6p2/wwwroot  is already mapped to
org.eclipse.team.ftp.FTPDeploymentProvider"    (the /AFPCMS6p2/wwwwroot is
the root folder of my site on my dev machine)   I have no idea what the
org.eclipse.team.ftp.FTPDeploymentProvider is referring to.   Can't find a
reference to that anywhere.     And when I cancel out of that after getting
the error,  i get another message saying "should the deployment mapping
specified in the wizard be remembered?  Yes/No".   If i select 'no' i just
get the message back again.  It will only go away if i answer 'yes'.

Thank you Dean.   You're very helpful too. I get the project concept.  That
makes sense.   Soon as i created a second project I could see how that
aspect works.  What I dont get is how CF Builder will introspect CFCs
instantiated by Coldspring.   I call those in my pages with something like:

usersDAO = application.beanfactory.getbean("usersDAO")

but when I do, there is no sign of any kind of hinting or introspection or
code insight.    It just stares at me.  I put the period after the string
above, hoping that i'd see a drop down list of the available methods as it
does in the video, but no such luck.

So right now,  what we're looking at is a very expensive text editor that
lots of other people say has the potential to save me a lot of work and
make things happen faster.  But which isnt showing me any such benefits.