So to summarise then,   ColdFusion Builder 3 is a great IDE, except that
the following important features dont work for me,  and no one has been
able to show me that they can work for me ...

[A] FTP doesnt work, and no one has yet offered me any way to make it work.

[B] Code insight apparently doesnt work if you use ColdSpring to
instantiate the CFCs
[C] You can't use the view in browser function - apparently it's been
removed from ColdFusion Builder 3.    (Unless someone can tell me where to
find it).

I can't see the point in paying all that cash for something that doesnt
even do what UltraEdit can do.

Or have it got it all wrong?    Where are the fanboys now that were
berating me for using Dreamweaver all these years?     All these functions
worked in Dreamweaver right up till Adobe decided that ColdFusion wasnt
worthy of being in their product.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month