Actually I only have ColdFusion set up on my desktop machine (at least as
far as this issue is concerned anyway) .  It's a high end standalone PC.  I
dont have multiple ips and server instances.    I just set it up as
localhost/port 80 /  c:\jrun4     No?   I dont recall entering any ip
addresses but the ip address of this box on my local network is 10.1.1.9
and that went in somewhere -I think ColdFusion Builder must have picked
that up by itself.    Not sure what happens if i reboot my router and get a
new ip for that machine.

I'm not sure why I'd have multiple servers, unless i have different
versions of CF or maybe Railo as well on the box.    Is there any other
reason to have multiple servers?

Does anyone know if it's possible to have the page run inside CF Builder?
 Or can i stop looking because it's been removed from version 2 to version
3?

Cheers
Mike Kear