From: P Broussard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 11:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: ColdFusion license agreement

So I got a job that allows me to work from home. I set up Apache and
ColdFusion Express to do my development work and then just upload the
files to the live server and be done with it. Well, the current code
uses a lot of tags that are not available in the Express version.

What I want to know is, can I install a copy of ColdFusion server that
we are using on the live server and not be braking any licenses
agreements? If not, how do I get around the problem with out having to
buy a copy?

TIA,

Phillip