From: DeVoil, Nick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 September 2001 17:22
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion license agreement

> If not, how do I get around the problem with out having to buy a copy?

If you have CF Studio, you can use the single-user version that comes with
that. I think that has all the tags. Unless you want Server 5, that is, in
which case you have to wait for Studio 5.

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.