>If you have CF Studio, you can use the single-user version that comes with
>that. I think that has all the tags. Unless you want Server 5, that is, in
>which case you have to wait for Studio 5.

For the 5.0 tags, I just looked at the Macromedia site.  There is something
there called the ColdFusion Studio Tag Update that might help you out.  I am
not sure, but you should take a look.  Go to the Macromedia site, click the
Downloads tab, click More Downloads next to ColdFusion Studio, then click
ColdFusion Studio Tag Infusion Pack/Studio Update under Updates.

Hope this helps,
Matthieu