Due to an unknown error, the CF-Talk list (and only that list) was disabled as of last
night or this morning. I've since rebooted the lists and we should have posts again.
All of the posts that went on during that time have been saved to the archives
(http://www.houseoffusion.com/archive/index.cfm?method=threads&categoryid=1) even if
they have not arrived in your mail folder. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)