From: Louis Klepner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 7:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: printing

Hello,

I'd like to allow users to print out letters generated by CF - and I'd
like to avoid the page title top, URL on the bottom of the page. What is
the simplest way of doing this? I'd really like to use plain HTML, is
there a Javascript command which will disable header/footer printer
output?

I'm triggering the letter to print with:

<script language="JavaScript">
function sendPrinter() {
  if( window.print ) {
    window.print();
  }
}
</script>

Thanks in advance!

-Lou

(I orginally posted when the list was down, so I'm giving this another
shot...)