There are a bunch of apps that I would write differently, too.  If there
weren't any, *then* there would be a *big* problem.  It's important that you
keep learning and applying what you learn to how you do your job. That's one
of the reasons programming is considered a profession and not a craft
(although certainly there are a lot of craft-like aspects to programming).

It also goes beyond just technical skill. I put a lot more efforts into
communication. Things like writing better email, better comments, etc...

Lately I've been learning Scheme*, which is a very different language from
CF, but it's changed how I think about programming, and, as a result, how I
program. Now, I'm much more inclined to think about how I want to represent
the problem, and make a conscious decision about how I want to think about
the problem domain.

*I got through The Little Schemer, now I'm working on Scheme and the Art of
Programming, next is "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programming".
SICP is considered by many to be the best book on programming ever written.
The full text is available on line: http://www-mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/.

Keep reading, and keep learning!

   "Twice five syllables,
    Plus seven, can't say much, but ...