Yes.  Everything ;D  You learn something new every day.

That post by Bryan Love a few days back on record locking got me thinking, and with a
couple of minor additions became a pretty cool lo-overhead locking tool.  Never had
one of those in CF before.

Happy Friday,

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com
---------------------------------------

from: Phoeun Pha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:30:43 -0500

Hey guys, I'm 2 years in the CF game, and so far I've built a timesheet
program, and events administration, countless shopping carts, pharmacy
prescription app.  But looking back at my code, it was verrrrrry baaaaddd!
Like I could think of a hundred places to do things differently, either form
CF or from the database design.
Obviously it was because of lack of experience

Was there anything that you guys have built for past clients that you now
know could have been coded better?