On 31 Mar 2006 at 8:25, Michael Peters wrote:

> > The only difficulty is, if you want a cross-sub-application connection not
> > by a link but through
> > a form submission. That was my problem the other day.
>
> Form submissions should be no different than links. You just point the
> form's 'action' attribute at the same url that the link would go to.

In a sense you are right, of course, but in a sense it is different. In my
example I want to save
a record and after the save show a menu page. If I used the menu runmode as the
form
action for the save (and several other actions that all come out at this menu),
things would
get really messy.

> It works just fine for our stuff, and it can get pretty big. If you want
> a working example, check out Krang (http://krang.sourceforge.net). It's
> one really big CGI::Application.

I downloaded it once but it was too big and complex for me to understand what
is going on --
at least at that time. Perhaps I should have a fresh look.

Thanks,
Michael