I agree Dave.  As long as you're there, replace it.  Except maybe the
pitman arm.  Suspension and brakes are two things you definitely don't
want to scrimp on.  Other mechanical parts may break and leave you
stranded, anything here breaks and it can kill you.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky