Thanks to all who contributed to this question and the
center link one-  I could just feel myself getting
raked over the coals on this one by the shop, and with
the parts and labor teetering around the 500 mark, I
figured I better check first with the true "experts"
(you guys).

I know I already said it, but I'm sayin it again..
THANK YOU!

Jim
'66 Malibu that looks good but still ain't road ready
yet..